Nowadays, many businesses have different systems in place to ensure their products and services meet customers’ expectations. Unfortunately, most of these businesses do not apply the same discipline when it comes to marketing. Although business leaders spend a lot of time and money on marketing, satisfactory results are rarely achieved. Why? Simply because they fail to cultivate consumer trust, which is the quintessence of marketing.Coming down to aviation, an industry where the lives of customers depend on the quality of services provided, building trust is even more essential. Below are five online aviation marketing tips all operators should follow in order to cultivate trust and ensure a consistent flow of sales.
- Have a Plan – Setting objectives (While unique, it's a plan) is the first thing a leader can do to increase aviation business. It is not only about defining realistic goals, but also about delineating the direction a company must follow in order to achieve specific results. The companies without a marketing plan in place fail because they miss out on important opportunities that could bring more business.
- Make the Most of “Word of Mouth” – Social media is the closest variant to the traditional “word-of-mouth” marketing. For the best possible results, aviation companies should use a variety of media, including social networking, emails, newsletters and web pages combined with direct mail, SMSs and phone calls. Although potential typically clients initiate the first contact, an aviation service provider should always try to establish a relationship with them in order to secure sales once customers are ready to buy. Additionally, offering customers an exceptional experience is one of the best ways to turn them into zealous brand ambassadors ready to promote aviation services across the World Wide Web.
- Use Videos – A video including key messages along with powerful images is an efficient marketing tool for creating brand awareness. This is because it ensures that viewers will remember not only the products and services a company provides, but also its name. For instance, a video with slide shows illustrating a company’s key concepts represents one of the most effective methods to attract customers. An aviation marketing campaign can include various videos, including videos presenting products and services, interviews with happy customers and upcoming events.
- Embrace Mobility – Mobility has already changed our way of living. Considering that an increasing number of people are working or looking for information while on the go, embracing mobile technologies is something that all businesses, including those operating within the aviation industry, should do in order to improve their websites’ ranking and offer individuals “glued” to their Smartphones exactly what they expect. An aviation company that wants to thrive, not just survive, in today’s business landscape, must tailor the “mobile experience” to its mobile users.
- Ask for Feedback – The only way an aviation operator can find out what customers like or dislike about its products and services is asking them. Feedback allows businesses to understand how they can make customers happier. This will lead to better customer experiences, on one side, and profitable revenue growth, on the other. Aviation operators can use online polls to get instant feedback from clients.
By combining the aforementioned online aviation marketing tips with appropriate business performance strategies, an aviation company can offer more value to its customers. This will not only set the company apart from other operators offering similar products and services, but also add an authenticity very hard to match. The result? The company will find out that many people are willing to spend money on the products and services that satisfy them the most.