We simplify your business with an easy-to-use marketing platform, which includes SMS Marketing. If you don’t know much about SMS Marketing then you are in the right place. We are going to go into detail about what it is and how we can make it easy for you!
If you are reading this right now, we have something in common: we all have a cell phone. Your current and future customers as well as your followers do too. There is no doubt that this is a great way to spread the word about your business.
What is SMS Marketing?
SMS Marketing, or short message marketing, is a form of mobile marketing that allows businesses to send text messages to their customers or subscribers. This can include promotional offers, discounts, reminders, or even a simple happy birthday message.
Here at Blitz Software Solutions, we offer an SMS App that makes SMS Marketing easy. While other software has its own advantages, opting for an all-in-one marketing platform that includes a seasoned marketing staff, with SMS Marketing included, you can finally reach your business goals that you thought were so far away.
Here are some key points to remember about SMS Marketing.
- Messages are limited to 160 characters
- SMS Marketing is similar to email marketing, offering a personalized way to connect with customers.
- This type of marketing can be done from an app, meaning that you do not have to send these messages from your personal phone. All messages that are sent and received will only show in the app which in return keeps your personal number private.
Now is the time to add SMS Marketing to your business because times are changing and customers are hard to reach. They are now opting for more modern and convenient interactions at their discretion. If it is done well, SMS Marketing can increase sales, keep customers happy, and receive positive feedback from customers around the world.
Benefits of SMS Marketing
- Your ability to reach customers faster is certainly higher with SMS Marketing. Text messages are easy to send and have an open rate higher than emails. For example, if you’re running a special or have a savings code, SMS is the best way to send out that information.
- Your response rate can increase because you are reaching out to customers on their phones, which is on their person most of the time. Over half of consumers (54%) said they want marketing text messages but only 11% of businesses send them. 134% of consumers are more likely to respond to a text message than an email.
- SMS Marketing is a cost-effective way to reach a large number of customers.
- Collecting customer feedback can be sent with one button with SMS Marketing. You can create Google Forms and send the link via text message. You may also just send a quick rating (1-5) on how their experience was. It would then make it easy to reply to those who were unsatisfied with another short questionnaire about improvement.
- You can personalize SMS Messages to your customers, which can build stronger relationships and build trust between yourself and your customers.
SMS Marketing is a new way to reach your customers and increase engagement. SMS Marketing is something that you should look into no matter the type of business you have. Let us help you get started with SMS Marketing. If you have any questions visit our website and we will be sure to get back to you.