Captevrix is a growth agency specializing in inbound marketing. We help businesses develop their marketing goals and generate website traffic, qualified leads and sales. By partnering with companies like yours, we work hand in hand with you, designing your website, streamlining your online presence, defining attainable marketing goals and helping you reach out to potential customers.
Professional, Quick to Respond
Captevrix did work on my website and also did social media work for my business. They did an awesome job! They are professional, quick to respond, nice and easy to work with and they really know social marketing. I believe they helped greatly in getting my business to the top in Google searches and I plan to work with them again in the future. Thanks guys! Great job!!!
Aaron enjoys exploring clients stories', setting their goals and formulating the perfect plan to ensure their success. Aaron is responsible for business development and ensures that everything behind the scenes flows smoothly.
- Helicopter Pilot (He used to drop water on fires!)
- Was a Deputy for a while after the military
- Worked with drug and bomb dogs in the military
VP Marketing & Communications
Sonja stays excited about social media. She started her endeavor into social media as it surfaced and has grown with it over the past 7 years. She is enthusiastic about your success and always happy and laughing.
- Loves Teaching, Social Media is a blast!
- Enjoys Zoomba in her free time
- On the weekend, she is at the beach or pool
Amber strives to input integrity, energy, and hard work into any project she tackles. With a history in government and media, she’s worked to take the best of both of those worlds and bring it front and center into her marketing. A lover of reading and writing, she enjoys learning and in turn, sharing that knowledge with others.
- Works with multiple animal rescues
- Loves history and historical fiction
- Loves to garden
Web Development & Graphic Design Specialist
Kaitlyn likes combing the creative right brain with the logical left brain. Working on the web and in design, she can design creatively, and code logically. Kaitlyn strives to approach everyday life and work with optimism and energy.
- Loves climbing mountains
- Sends letters with wax seals on a regular basis
- Enjoys listening to film scores far more than 'popular' music
Amy has several years of formal and freelance experience in graphic design and marketing for various industries including non-profits, law, real estate, and healthcare. Her favorite part of design and marketing is simply making her clients look awesome. In her free time, Amy enjoys cooking, making art, and cycling.
- She’s a musician
- Makes a mean iron-skillet steak
- She is a proud lefty
Working in graphic design since 2004, Diana has developed many logos and creative pieces for US and international companies. She is an extremely artistic person and loves creating that new piece for clients.
- She is Sonja’s cousin! (The resemblance is not a coincidence)
- Works remotely and sometimes in the middle of the night to meet Captevrix’s time schedule.
- Born and raised in Gielow, Germany
Director of Business Development
Culminating over 24 years of military service, James retired after completing over 2000 hours of peacetime and combat missions in the F-15 Eagle. Always motivated to accomplish more, James has been a partner or owner of several businesses including real estate investments, retail distribution and web design & marketing. James is excited to discuss how to confront client challenges and overcome them with cutting edge marketing & sales techniques which are rapidly evolving.
- Broke the speed of sound (more than a few times)
- Has watched a Super Bowl from the side line
- Would like to do 100+ mph on a boat
Jason consults with businesses to identify challenges and develop inbound marketing and inbound sales opportunities to foster growth. Jason uses fusion based techniques allowing the combination of Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM), analytics and content media to narrow a company's media skills and optimize growth.
- Works w/ dogs, professionally
- Wants to win American Ninja Warrior
- Sea or snow, just bring a board
AnnMarie loves to represent Captevrix to many different communities. She is responsible for developing and maintaining client relations and ensuring our clients receive the best service possible. AnnMarie works closely with the business development side of the house. AnnMarie is an avid writer and enjoys going the extra mile for all of our clients.
- Drove an Armored Truck
- Is a licensed Realtor in the State of Florida
- Can eat an entire pizza in one sitting
As an idealist oscillating between aspirations and reality, Maria is constantly striving to bridge the gap between her personal objectives and realistic expectations. She loves a good novel and as her writing has grown, so has her appreciation for the talent and hard work that go into the creation of a beautiful and powerful story. After all, the unique perspective she has acquired after reading some great books is what helps her make the best out of her writing abilities in a constantly changing world.
- Maria is not a native Floridian BUT she loves Florida.
- She is a dreamer as well as a down-to-earth doer and go-getter, who strives to achieve the unachievable by balancing creativity, efficiency and proficiency.
- She likes to write for others as much as for herself.
Over the course of Doris's career, she has worked in accounting, personnel, office staff, insurance sales, retail, real estate researching, and now content writing. She has also run a farm with dairy goats, chickens, ducks, pheasants, quail, and rabbits. Doris is an avid traveler and loves learning new things.
- Hiking and spending time in the mountains
- Hanging out with family and friends
- Kayaking in the clear spring waters of Florida
Ruthy is a wife and mother of two. She enjoys playing video games with friends, sketching, and singing. She sings on the worship team at her church. Ruthy loves meeting new people and living life to the fullest. To her, tomorrow is not guaranteed!
Dean Hunter is a freelance writer currently living in Washington, D.C. His first piece of writing was published when he was twelve and he hasn't stopped writing since. He loves to find the adventure in everything - from traveling to learning new recipes to playing cowboy with his son.
Melba has been a part time writer of human interest stories since the mid 1990’s sharing stories of growing up on a dairy farm in Louisiana, and places she has travelled. Her first story was about her pet goat, Billy, who died tragically in an automobile accident - sort of.
- Melba has shared her love of hiking, biking, swimming and travelling with her nine grandchildren and several husbands.
- She is a retired mortgage broker from North Georgia and has returned to her love of writing to help clients of Captevrix.