Captevrix specializes in Inbound marketing and that is what our interns learn about and practice. Our interns become Inbound and Hubspot certified within their first week of training.
As an intern, you will:
- Write updates for social media.
- Analyze copy for blogs
- Learn how to design landing pages in various platforms
- Create email campaigns
- Write Copy
- Learn the elements of a successful marketing campaign
Our internships are remote and unpaid, but offer the opportunity for hands-on marketing experience, recommendations and in some cases, college credit. (You do not have to be a student to apply - you just need an interest in learning marketing!). Above is a sample of what you will do, and there's always more. We can make your internship match your passions and abilities.
We are all adults therefore we expect our interns to treat this as a real job. The hours will be flexible and up to you to determine, but we do require you have set hours you plan to intern so we can make the most of your learning experience. That being said - we love to have fun and get creative and learn new things along the way.
First week you are responsible for becoming Inbound and Hubspot certified. This is a must - we provide the courses and test at no cost to you. Your certifications go with you and should be listed on your resume.
- Must have the desire to learn
- Must be able to work remotely and therefore have drive and motivation to work during the times you pre-determined.
- Must love change
- Must love technology
- Basic knowledge of how social media, blogs, landing pages, emails work.
- Experience a Plus with: Adobe Creative Suite, Content Managed Websites, Website Copy, Website Building, Google Analytics, Blogging, Inbound Marketing