We are Always Looking for Amazing People to Join Us!
Are you looking for somewhere rewarding and fun to work? Need flexible hours based around project goals versus the standard 9-5 environment? Remote worker possibilities for the right person.
Enjoy the freedom of building connections with businesses and make your time worth $100 to $400 per hour. This opportunity is more enjoyable than traditional sales because it focuses on educating and less on selling. Our service is designed to sell itself, you get to be the ambassador of good news and make good money in the process.
- Desire to make money
- Positive minded
- Comply with dress code
- Ability to speak to businesses
- Valid Florida drivers license
Captevrix is offering you the chance to be an ambassador for our new Review Management Software platform. Target your own markets, schedule meetings and be your own boss. You have the opportunity to make the income you desire and enter a fun and exciting world of Brand Ambassador.
Captevrix is looking for a Digital Strategist/PPC Manager that is a team player that would love to work with the vacation industry in digital marketing. We are not just another marketing company, but develop long lasting and personal relationships with our clients. With clients across the country and an average retention of 5 years, we are expanding and looking to add another member to our family.
The responsibility of the Digital Strategist is to communicate with the account manager and/or client and understand the goals and objectives of the client. This position will require the ability to then take those goals and objectives and develop a successful PPC strategy for the client’s success. This position will be in direct communication with clients. Customer service is at the core of our business, so this candidate will need to have amazing communication skills, experience in PPC and be able to converse with the client to understand and sometimes help develop their goals.
Captevrix specializes in inbound marketing and is a Hubspot Gold and Sharpspring Partner. This position is not going to be solely a PPC account manager. You will be involved in the process of developing campaigns, in and out of PPC, evaluating website performance, suggesting changes based on data, and assisting with other tasks as needed. The primary role will be PPC management. This is a very dynamic position and always a new challenge and opportunity!
We utilize various software packages to make our jobs easier and more effective. You must have the ability to adapt to new platforms easily.
What you need to have:
- 2 years experience with Google Adwords
- Excellent Customer Service Ability
- Desire to work in a small team and achieve results
- Google Adwords Certification is a plus
- Strong presentation skills (Powerpoint, sheets, presentations to clients will be required)
- Very strong computer and internet skills
- Ability to work independently and quickly, but precisely and meet all deadlines
- Creativity is a plus, Analytical is a must
- 2 Years Google Analytics Experience
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and the ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible time off based on years of employment
- 401K with company match
- Very Casual & Comfortable Environment (and close to the beach)
- While we work hard – we also enjoy our time off – we are flexible if you need time off – if the job is done, no reason to hang around the office just to clock in and out.
- Remote work is possible on occasion and on approval.
*Veterans and spouses encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
- Google Analytics: 2 years
- Digital Marketing: 1 year
- Google Adwords: 2 years