Are you looking for somewhere rewarding and fun to work? Need flexible hours based around project goals versus the standard 9-5 environment? Remote worker possibilities for the right person.
We are a full service marketing growth agency that believes in delivering results and staying ahead of the times. We are located on Anastasia Island 3 blocks from the beach.
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Assistant.
Our ideal marketing assistant is a true team player and one that wants to eventually advance in the marketing industry. The marketing assistant will assist the Captevrix team with various tasks: Scheduling blogs, assisting with social media - both writing and managing when needed - answering the phones, assisting VP on various marketing campaigns.
- Answering phones
- Assisting with various marketing campaigns which include copywriting and idea creation
- Scheduling blogs
- Assisting the team with various tasks to help each campaign be a success
- Email marketing
- Social media (creation and management when needed)
- An eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- A true team player
- The desire to learn
- Must be able to become Inbound Marketing Certified before the first day of employment (We provide the course to you from HubSpot.)
- HubSpot Certified within the first 2 weeks of employment
- Technologically savvy is a must. If you don’t like working in various software, this is not the job for you.
- COVER LETTER MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR RESUME
Company match 401k (up to 5%) after 90 days
Generous paid time off policy after 90 days