We are a full service marketing and growth agency that believes in delivering results and staying ahead of the times. We are located on Anastasia Island a couple of blocks from the beach.
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Assistant.
Our ideal marketing assistant is a true team player and one that wants to eventually advance in the marketing industry. The marketing assistant will assist the Captevrix team with various tasks: scheduling blogs, assist with social media - both writing and managing when needed, answer the phones, assisting the account managers with various marketing campaigns, etc.
- Answering phones
- Assisting with various marketing campaigns which include copywriting and idea creation.
- Scheduling blogs and writing blogs when needed
- Assisting the team with various tasks to help each campaign be a true success.
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- High school diploma - a degree is not needed. We teach you everything you need to know and continue your knowledge through hands on experience
- An eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- A true team player
- The desire to learn
- Technologically Savvy
- Multitasking Skills
Company match 401k (up to 5%) after 90 days, Generous paid time off policy after 90 days, Ability to earn extra income through a generous commissions plan. (Sales not required but the money is fantastic!), Continued Education through Hubspot Learning Academy
HubSpot Inbound Certified prior to offer of employment. We will provide the training cost and access for selected candidates. The certification must be acquired prior to first day of employment.